"# *** The Velvety Knight of Kruegel Park: A Puggle's Grand Tale ***"🐾
## Chapter One: The Morning the World Smelled Like Adventure The sun had barely begun to peek over the rooftops when I, Pete the Puggle, felt it in my whiskers—a tingling, electric sensation that told me today was not going to be an ordinary day. My short, velvety white fur was still warm from sleep, and my paws twitched against the bedsheets as dreams of open fields and towering trees danced behind my eyelids. Then I heard it: the rustle of a picnic basket being packed downstairs, the clink of water bottles, and the unmistakable sound of Lenny—Dad—humming one of his off-key morning tunes. My ears shot up like two periscope antennas, and before I could even think, I was bounding down the hallway, my nails clicking a joyful rhythm against the hardwood floor. "Mom! Dad! Roman!" I barked, though to them it probably sounded like a series of enthusiastic yips. Mariya was in the kitchen, her dark hair pulled into a messy bun, slicing apples and arranging them into little star shapes. She looked down at me with those warm, curious eyes that always made me feel like the most important creature on the planet. "Good morning, my little adventurer," she said, kneeling to scratch behind my ears in just the right spot. "Did you know that today is the day? We're going to Kruegel Park!" My tail wagged so violently that my entire back half wiggled. I didn't know what Kruegel Park was, but the way she said it—like she was announcing the opening of a treasure chest—made my heart soar. I imagined a vast kingdom of green grass, towering wooden giants called trees, and streams that sparkled like liquid diamonds. Lenny appeared in the doorway, wearing his favorite faded baseball cap and a grin that stretched from ear to ear. "Hey there, little buddy! Ready for the great outdoors?" he said, scooping me up and letting me lick his chin. "You know what they say, Pete—nature is just a big playground for those brave enough to explore it." He paused, then added with a wink, "Why did the dog go to the park? Because he wanted to chase his dreams!" Mariya groaned, but I barked with delight. Dad's jokes were terrible, wonderful things—like treats that tasted a little weird but made your tail wag anyway. Roman trudged in moments later, still half-asleep, his shaggy hair sticking up in every direction. "Do we really have to leave at sunrise?" he mumbled, but I could see the faintest smile tugging at the corner of his mouth when he looked at me. "Hey, Pete," he said, crouching down. "You better not embarrass me out there, okay? We've got a reputation to uphold." I licked his nose, and he laughed—a real, genuine laugh that made my chest warm. This was my family. These were my people. And today, we were going on an adventure together. As we loaded into the car, I claimed my spot by the rear window, pressing my nose against the glass and watching the world blur by in streaks of green and gold. Mariya had brought a book on local wildlife, and she read aloud passages about Kruegel Park's ancient oak trees and the creek that wound through its heart like a silver ribbon. "They say the water in that creek comes from an underground spring," she said, her voice hushed with wonder. "Imagine—all that water traveling for miles beneath the earth, just waiting to see the light of day." I didn't understand all the words, but the melody of her voice painted pictures in my mind. I imagined the water bubbling up from some secret, dark place, nervous and unsure, and then bursting into the sunshine for the first time. Maybe that's what adventure felt like—leaving the dark, familiar places and trusting that something beautiful was waiting on the other side. I glanced at Roman, who had quietly rested his hand on my back, and I felt safe. I felt like I could face anything—as long as we were together. --- ## Chapter Two: The Kingdom of Green and Gold When we arrived at Kruegel Park, I pressed my nose against the car window so hard it left a smudge. What I saw took my breath away—or what I imagine taking a breath away feels like, since dogs don't really gasp. The park stretched out before us like a vast, rolling tapestry of emerald grass and golden wildflowers, bordered by towering trees whose canopies formed a cathedral of green overhead. The sunlight filtered through the leaves in scattered coins of light, dancing across the ground as the breeze swayed the branches. The air smelled like earth, wild mint, and something sweet I couldn't name—honeysuckle, maybe, or the kind of magic that only exists in places where humans haven't paved over the wildness. My paws were trembling with excitement before Lenny even opened the car door. "Welcome to Kruegel Park, everyone!" Lenny announced, spreading his arms wide as if he personally owned the place. "Pete, my boy, this is your kingdom. Go forth and explore!" I leaped out of the car and into the grass, and the sensation was overwhelming—each blade tickled my paws, and the earth beneath was soft and cool, like walking on a cloud made of velvet. I bounded forward, then stopped abruptly when I saw it: the creek. Mariya had mentioned it in the car, but hearing about water and seeing it were two entirely different things. The creek was wide and glistening, its surface catching the sunlight and throwing it back in a thousand fractured rainbows. It moved with a low, rushing sound that made my stomach clench. The water was dark in some places, deep and unknowable, and the current pushed against the rocks with a strength that seemed almost alive. I stopped dead in my tracks, my tail dropping between my legs. Water. Deep, moving, endless water. "What's wrong, Pete?" Roman asked, jogging up beside me. He noticed my posture and knelt down, wrapping his arm around my small body. "Hey, it's okay, buddy. It's just a creek. Look—the shallow parts are right there. You can see the bottom." He pointed to a spot where the water was clear and barely covered the smooth stones beneath. I looked, and yes, I could see the bottom, but something about the way the current moved—the way it tugged and pulled at the edges of the rocks—made my chest tight. What if I stepped in and the water grabbed me? What if it pulled me under and carried me away from my family? What if I disappeared downstream and never found my way back? These thoughts crashed through my mind like waves themselves, and I whimpered softly, pressing my body against Roman's leg. "He's scared of the water," Mariya said gently, approaching with a calm, understanding expression. "That's okay, Pete. Lots of puppies are. We don't have to go in today. We can just sit here and watch it together." Lenny sat down on the bank and patted the grass beside him. "Come here, little guy. Let me tell you something." I crawled into his lap, and he wrapped his arms around me, warm and solid like a fortress. "When I was a boy," he began, his voice low and steady, "I was afraid of the ocean. Terrified, actually. My dad took me to the beach, and I refused to go near the water. You know what he did? He didn't force me. He just sat with me in the sand, day after day, until one morning, I walked to the edge on my own and let the waves touch my toes. And you know what? It wasn't scary anymore. It was just water." He looked down at me with those kind, crinkled eyes. "Courage isn't about not being afraid, Pete. It's about being afraid and taking one tiny step anyway. And you've got plenty of time for that step." I snuggled closer to him, feeling the steady rhythm of his heartbeat against my ear. The water still frightened me, but my family's love was a shield, and for now, that was enough. We sat together on the bank of the creek, watching the light dance on the surface, and I thought maybe—just maybe—the water wasn't a monster. Maybe it was just something I didn't understand yet. --- ## Chapter Three: The Elegant Luna and the Game That Changed Everything I was still watching the creek from a safe distance when I caught a scent that stopped every thought in my head. It was unlike anything I had ever encountered—elegant, warm, like cedar and rain and something impossibly refined. I turned my head and saw her. She was standing about twenty feet away, beneath the shade of a great oak tree, her sleek brindle coat gleaming like polished bronze in the dappled light. She was an Italian Mastiff—tall, dignified, with soulful amber eyes that seemed to hold the wisdom of a thousand lifetimes. Her name, I would soon learn, was Luna, and from the very first moment I saw her, my heart did something it had never done before. It fluttered. It actually fluttered, like a moth trapped inside my ribcage, bumping against the walls in frantic, joyful circles. "Hi there," she said, her voice low and melodic, like a cello played softly in a quiet room. "You're staring at me." I realized my jaw was hanging open, my tongue lolling sideways in a most undignified manner. I snapped it shut and tried to stand up straighter, puffing out my white velvety chest in what I hoped was a regal posture. "I'm not staring," I said, though we both knew I was. "I'm… observing. For scientific purposes." Luna tilted her head, and a smile—a real, genuine smile—spread across her noble face. "Scientific purposes," she repeated. "I like that. You're funny. What's your name?" "Pete," I said, and then, because I couldn't help myself, I added, "Pete the Puggle. Adventurer. Storyteller. Professional grass-sniffing expert." She laughed, and the sound was like wind chimes in a summer breeze. "I'm Luna. And I think you and I are going to get along just fine." Roman, who had been watching from a distance, nudged Lenny and whispered, "Dad, I think Pete has a crush." Lenny chuckled. "Let the boy have his moment, Roman. Even puggles need romance." Luna suggested we play a game she called "The Explorer's Quest," which involved racing through the meadow, leaping over fallen logs, and sniffing out hidden treasures—interesting rocks, unusual leaves, the occasional bewildered beetle. We ran together, and I discovered that Luna was fast—much faster than me—but she always slowed down to let me catch up, never making me feel small or lesser. "You're quick on your turns," she said admiringly after I zigzagged through a cluster of saplings with surprising agility. "I've never seen a puggle move like that." My heart swelled. "It's the low center of gravity," I said, trying to sound casual, though internally I was screaming with joy. We found a perfect skipping stone by the creek, a feather from a blue jay, and a patch of clover that had—impossibly—four leaves on every single stem. "This is a lucky place," Luna said softly, looking around with those amber eyes. "I think the park knows we're here." I wanted to say something poetic and beautiful in response, but instead I tripped over a root and tumbled nose-first into a pile of soft moss. Luna laughed, not cruelly, but with such warmth that even my embarrassment felt like happiness. As the afternoon wore on, we wandered deeper into the park, following a narrow trail that wound through a thicket of wild blackberry bushes and beneath arching branches that formed a tunnel of green. The sunlight grew dimmer here, filtered through so many layers of leaves that it took on an emerald, underwater quality. "I've never been this far in," Luna admitted, her voice dropping to a whisper. "Me neither," I said, and a thrill ran through me—the good kind, the kind that makes your fur stand on end and your paws tingle. We were explorers, venturing into uncharted territory, and every new scent, every rustling branch, every birdsong felt like a secret the park was sharing just with us. But as the trail twisted deeper and the trees pressed closer, I began to notice something unsettling: I could no longer hear the voices of my family. No humming from Lenny. No gentle observations from Mariya. No teasing laughter from Roman. The silence wrapped around me like a cold blanket, and for the first time that day, a small, sharp needle of fear pricked at the edge of my happiness. I glanced back the way we had come, and the trail behind us looked unfamiliar—different somehow, as if the park had rearranged itself while we weren't looking. "Luna," I said quietly, "I think we've gone too far." --- ## Chapter Four: The Darkening Woods and the Fear That Crept The transition from adventure to fear was as subtle as a shadow lengthening across the ground. One moment, Luna and I were trotting through a meadow of wildflowers, our spirits high, and the next, the trees closed in around us like the walls of a great hall, their branches interlocking overhead to form a ceiling so dense that the sunlight was reduced to a faint, greenish glow. The air changed too—it became cooler, damper, carrying the scent of moss and decay and something else, something musky and ancient that made the fur along my spine rise. I tried to retrace our steps, but every direction looked the same. The trail, which had been clear and well-worn, splintered into a dozen narrow paths, each one winding into the darkness between the trunks. My paws, which had been so eager and light just moments ago, now felt heavy, as if the earth itself was trying to hold me in place. "Luna, I don't recognize any of this," I said, and my voice came out smaller than I intended. Luna stopped walking and turned to face me, her amber eyes wide but steady. "Neither do I," she admitted. She pressed her flank against mine, and the warmth of her body was a comfort so profound that I wanted to press closer and never let go. "But that's okay. We just need to stay calm and think. My mom always says that panic is just fear trying to make all your decisions for you." I nodded, though my heart was hammering so loudly I was certain she could hear it. I thought of Mariya—her calm, her curiosity, the way she saw magic even in the darkest corners. I tried to imagine what she would say if she were here. She would probably kneel down, stroke my fur, and say something like, "Look closely, Pete. The forest isn't trying to trap you. It's just being itself. And yourself is exactly who you need to be right now." But Mariya wasn't here. Lenny wasn't here. Roman wasn't here. And the realization struck me with the force of a thunderclap: I was separated from my family. Truly, completely separated. The thought opened a chasm inside me—a vast, echoing emptiness that seemed to swallow every ounce of courage I had gathered throughout the day. The darkness deepened as the afternoon sun began its descent behind the thick canopy. What had been a greenish glow became a gray twilight, and with it came the sounds that only emerge when the world grows dim—the creak of branches like old doors opening, the skitter of unseen creatures in the underbrush, the distant, mournful call of a bird I couldn't identify. Each sound sent a jolt of terror through my small body. I imagined eyes watching us from between the trees—glowing, predatory eyes that belonged to creatures I couldn't see but was certain were there. My legs trembled. My breath came in short, shallow bursts. "I'm scared, Luna," I whispered, and the admission felt like both a defeat and a relief. She looked down at me—not with pity, but with a tenderness so deep it nearly undid me. "I know," she said softly. "So am I. But you know what? Being scared together is a lot better than being scared alone." She was right. The fear didn't disappear, but it became smaller, more manageable, like a shadow that shrinks when you shine a light on it. We pressed on together, step by cautious step, and I whispered stories to fill the silence—tales of brave knights and distant kingdoms, of small creatures who conquered great fears—not because I wasn't terrified, but because the sound of my own voice, spinning stories into the dark, reminded me of who I was. I was Pete the Puggle. I was a storyteller. And storytellers don't let the darkness have the last word. --- ## Chapter Five: The Water Crossing and the Courage Within We had been walking for what felt like hours when the trail deposited us at the edge of the very creek I had feared that morning—but here, it was different. The water was wider, deeper, and moving faster, churning against rocks with a roar that filled my chest with dread. On the other side, perhaps thirty feet away, I could see a familiar trail marker—a wooden post with a painted blue stripe—and beyond it, the open meadow that I recognized from earlier in the day. Home was on the other side of that water. My family was on the other side. But between us stood the creek, dark and rushing and merciless, and every instinct in my body screamed at me to turn back, to find another way, to run from this liquid monster that had haunted me since the first moment I saw it. "I can't," I said, and my voice cracked. "Luna, I can't cross that. I'm too small. The current will take me. I'll be swept away and no one will find me and I'll never see my family again and—" The words poured out like water from a cracked dam, each one feeding the next, building into a torrent of panic that drowned out reason. My legs locked. My vision blurred. I was shaking so hard that the ground beneath my paws seemed to vibrate. Luna stepped directly in front of me, blocking my view of the creek, and pressed her forehead against mine. "Pete," she said, her voice firm and unwavering, "listen to me. You are not just a small puggle. You are the puggle who made me laugh for the first time in weeks. You are the puggle who told stories in the dark and made the forest feel less empty. You are brave. You just don't know it yet." Her words reached me through the fog of fear, not like a shout, but like a hand extended in the dark—gentle, insistent, impossible to ignore. I closed my eyes and thought of Lenny's story—his father, the ocean, the waves touching his toes. One small step. That's all courage required. Not a leap, not a plunge—just one small step. I opened my eyes and looked at the creek again. It was still terrifying. Still wide and dark and fast. But I noticed something new: a series of flat, sturdy stones breaking the surface at regular intervals, forming a rough path across the water. They were slick with moss, and the water rushed around them, but they were there—stepping stones, placed by some kind soul who knew that others would need to cross. "Look," I said, pointing with my nose. "We don't have to swim. We can hop." Luna followed my gaze and nodded slowly. "We can do this together," she said. "One stone at a time. And if you waver, I'll be right behind you." I took a breath—deep, shuddering, the kind of breath that fills your whole body—and placed one paw on the first stone. It was cold and slippery, but it held. I placed another paw. Then another. The water roared beside me, spray dampening my fur, and every muscle in my body screamed at me to retreat, but I didn't. I thought of Roman's hand on my back in the car. I thought of Mariya's voice reading about underground springs. I thought of Lenny's arms around me on the riverbank. And I kept going—stone by stone, step by trembling step—until my front paws touched the muddy bank on the other side, and I collapsed in the grass, panting, shaking, and utterly, completely alive. --- ## Six: The Dark Trail Home and Roman's Voice in the Night The relief of crossing the creek lasted exactly as long as it took for the sun to disappear entirely behind the trees. What had been twilight became true darkness—the kind that doesn't just dim the world but swallows it whole. The meadow I had recognized was gone, swallowed by a blackness so complete that I couldn't see my own paws. The air turned cold, sharp, carrying the bite of autumn though it was still early summer. Every sound was amplified a hundredfold: the rustle of leaves became footsteps, the snap of a twig became the crack of a bone, the hoot of an owl became the call of something ancient and hungry. I pressed against Luna's side, feeling her heartbeat through her warm brindle coat, and it was the only anchor I had in a world that had turned to ink. "I hate the dark," I said, and the words came out raw, unfiltered, stripped of every pretense of bravery. "I hate it. It takes everything away—all the colors, all the shapes, all the things that make the world feel safe. It's like being locked inside a box with no windows, and you can hear things moving outside but you can't see them, and you don't know if they're friendly or if they're—" I couldn't finish. My throat closed. My eyes burned. I was a small, white puggle in an enormous, dark forest, and I was terrified. Luna didn't say anything for a long moment. She simply stood beside me, her body warm and solid, her breath steady and slow, and in that silence, I heard something—or rather, I felt something. A vibration in the ground, rhythmic and purposeful. Footsteps. Not the cautious, creeping kind that belonged to forest creatures, but the confident, urgent stride of someone searching. Someone human. "PETE!" The voice cut through the darkness like a lighthouse beam through fog. I knew that voice. I knew it the way I knew the smell of home, the warmth of my bed, the sound of my own heartbeat. It was Roman. "ROMAN!" I barked—loud, desperate, the loudest sound I had ever made in my life. "OVER HERE! WE'RE OVER HERE!" I barked again and again, my voice tearing through the trees, and Luna joined me, her deep, resonant bark echoing through the forest like a bell. The footsteps quickened, crashing through the underbrush, and then—then—a light appeared between the trees. The beam of a flashlight, cutting through the darkness, and behind it, the silhouette of a boy with shaggy hair and wide, frantic eyes. Roman. My Roman. My brother. My best friend. He dropped to his knees, and I launched myself into his arms so hard that he fell backward into the leaves. "Pete! Oh my God, Pete! I found you! I found you!" His voice was shaking, and I realized, with a jolt of understanding, that he had been afraid too—afraid that he had lost me, afraid that the darkness had taken something precious from him. He held me against his chest, and I felt his tears—warm, salt—falling onto my fur. "I'm so sorry," he whispered. "I should have been watching you. I should have stayed closer." I licked his face, his tears, his trembling chin, and I wanted to tell him that it wasn't his fault, that I had wandered, that I had been so caught up in the adventure and the girl and the stories that I had forgotten to look back. But I couldn't say that in words he would understand, so I said it the only way I could—with my eyes, with my body pressed close, with the steady, unwavering rhythm of my love for him. He shined his flashlight on Luna, who stood a few feet away, patient and dignified. "And who's this?" he asked, a watery smile breaking through. "That's Luna," I barked. "She's my friend." Roman couldn't understand my words, but he seemed to understand something. "Well, Luna," he said, "thank you for taking care of my brother." Luna dipped her head, and her amber eyes gleamed in the flashlight's glow. "He took care of me too," her expression seemed to say. And she was right. We had taken care of each other. --- ## Chapter Seven: The Walk Home and the Light That Was Always There The walk back through the forest was transformed. With Roman's flashlight carving a path of golden light through the darkness, the trees that had seemed so menacing just minutes ago became quiet sentinels—tall, patient, almost gentle. Roman carried me in one arm and held Luna's leash in the other, and we moved as a procession through the woods, three unlikely companions bound by the shared experience of fear and the sweeter, stronger bond of having survived it together. I could feel Roman's heartbeat against my side—still fast, still carrying the residue of panic—and I pressed closer to him, letting the warmth of my body say what my voice couldn't: *You found me. I'm here. We're okay.* The forest, which had been a labyrinth of shadows, now felt like a corridor leading home, and at its end, I could see the faint glow of the park's entrance lights, warm and yellow, like windows in a house where someone has been waiting up for you. When we emerged from the treeline, the sight that greeted us made my heart ache with a joy so intense it was nearly indistinguishable from pain. Lenny and Mariya were standing by the car, their faces pale, their bodies rigid with worry—and the moment they saw us, those faces shattered into expressions of relief so raw that I felt the emotion hit me like a wave. Mariya ran forward and dropped to her knees, pulling both Roman and me into her arms, and her body shook with sobs that she tried to muffle against my fur. "My baby," she whispered. "My brave, silly, wonderful baby. Don't ever do that again. Please. Don't ever disappear." Lenny wrapped his arms around all of us—Mariya, Roman, me, and even Luna, who had pressed close, sensing that she was part of this family now too—and his voice, usually steady and warm, cracked like thin ice. "I thought we'd lost you," he said. "I thought—" He stopped. He didn't need to finish. The silence said everything. Roman looked at his parents with red-rimmed eyes and said, quietly, "He's the bravest dog I've ever known, Dad. He crossed the creek by himself. In the dark. With the water rushing and everything." Lenny looked down at me, and I saw something new in his eyes—not just love, but respect. The kind of respect you give to someone who has faced their deepest fear and walked through it. "That's my boy," he said softly. Mariya noticed Luna standing quietly at the edge of the group, and she extended her hand, letting the Italian Mastiff sniff it before gently stroking her sleek head. "And who is this beautiful girl?" she asked. "This is Luna," Roman said. "She stayed with Pete the whole time. I think she kept him going." Luna's tail wagged—a single, dignified sweep—and she looked at me with those amber eyes, and in them I saw something that made my heart do that fluttering thing again. Not the giddy, nervous flutter of infatuation, but something deeper, steadier. Gratitude. Affection. The quiet recognition that we had been through something together that had changed us both. "Thank you, Luna," Mariya said, and she meant it with every fiber of her being. Luna leaned into Mariya's hand and closed her eyes, and I realized that she had been afraid too—afraid of the dark, afraid of being alone—and that in finding each other, we had both found the courage we couldn't find on our own. Lenny opened the car door and spread a blanket across the back seat. "Everyone in," he said. "We're going home." I climbed onto the blanket, Luna settled beside me, and Roman sat on my other side, his hand resting lightly on my back. As the car pulled out of the park, I looked through the window one last time at the dark silhouette of the forest, and I felt no fear. Only gratitude. The darkness had tested me, and I had passed—not because I was fearless, but because I had been brave enough to take one small step, and then another, and then another, until the darkness was behind me and the light was ahead. --- ## Chapter Eight: The Firelight Conversation and the Lessons We Carry That night, we sat together in the backyard—Lenny, Mariya, Roman, Luna, and me—around a small fire pit that Lenny had lit as the stars emerged one by one, like candles being placed in the vast, dark cathedral of the sky. The fire crackled and sent sparks spiraling upward, and the warmth of it pressed against my fur like a gentle hand. Luna lay beside me, her elegant head resting on her paws, her amber eyes reflecting the flames. I was tucked between Roman's legs, his fingers absently stroking my ears, and the combined warmth of fire and family and friendship made me feel like the most fortunate creature in the universe. "So," Lenny said, leaning back in his chair with a sigh that carried the weight and wonder of the day, "what did we learn?" He asked it lightly, but his eyes were serious, and I could tell he wasn't just asking for conversation—he was asking because he genuinely wanted to know what the day had carved into each of us. Roman spoke first, which surprised me. He was usually the quiet one when it came to feelings, the one who deflected with jokes or changed the subject. But tonight, he looked into the fire and said, "I learned that being brave doesn't mean you're not scared. I was terrified out there, Dad. When I realized Pete was gone, I felt like the ground had opened up under me. But I kept going. I kept calling his name and shining the flashlight and pushing through the woods, even though every part of me wanted to sit down and cry." He paused, and his hand tightened slightly on my fur. "I think that's what you've always been trying to tell me, isn't it? That courage is just fear that decided to keep walking." Lenny's eyes glistened, and he nodded slowly. "Yeah, son. That's exactly what I've been trying to tell you." Mariya reached across and took Roman's hand, and the three of them sat in a silence that was so full of love it felt almost tangible—a golden, glowing thing that wrapped around all of us like a blanket. I looked up at Roman and thought, *He called me his brother. He said "my brother."* And in that moment, the fear of the dark forest, the terror of the rushing creek, the ache of being separated—all of it receded, like a tide pulling back from the shore, leaving behind only the solid, shining truth that I was loved. "I learned something too," Mariya said softly, her voice thoughtful and warm. "I learned that magic isn't just in the extraordinary. It's in the ordinary moments that we almost miss—the star-shaped apple slices in the morning, the sound of Pete's nails on the hallway floor, the way Luna looked at him when he told stories in the dark. Those are the moments that matter. Those are the moments that hold us together when everything else falls apart." She looked at Luna, who had lifted her head at the sound of her voice, and smiled. "And I learned that family isn't always about blood. Sometimes it's about who shows up when you're lost and scared and alone." Luna's tail swept the grass once, twice, and I felt her body press closer to mine. I thought about the day—every terrifying, beautiful, impossible moment of it—and I realized something that I wanted to share. I couldn't say it in words they would understand, but I could feel it in my bones
Use these buttons to read the story aloud:
No comments:
Post a Comment