Followers Woof Woof :)

Friday, August 7, 2026

# *** The Great Adventure at Community Park at Haverford Reserve *** 2026-08-07T04:33:53.856433600

"# *** The Great Adventure at Community Park at Haverford Reserve ***"🐾

## Chapter One: The Morning of Magic The sun had barely begun to stretch its golden arms across the sky when I, Pete the Puggle, felt the familiar wiggle of excitement building in my short, velvety white frame. My ears perked up like two fuzzy satellites, and my bright eyes—accented, as Mariya always said, with playful streaks of makeup that looked like nature's own eyeliner—scanned the kitchen for signs of something extraordinary. And there it was: a wicker basket the size of a small boat being loaded with sandwiches, fruit, blankets, and what I could only describe as a treasure trove of smells that made my nose twitch like a hummingbird's wings. Today was the day. We were going to Community Park at Haverford Reserve. "Pete, buddy, you're going to vibrate right off the floor if you don't calm down," Lenny said, his warm brown eyes crinkling at the corners as he knelt to ruffle the fur between my ears. His hands were big and gentle, and they carried the scent of coffee and the peanut butter he'd been spreading on sandwiches. He smelled like safety. He smelled like home. "We're not leaving for another twenty minutes, pal." Twenty minutes? To a puppy, twenty minutes is a lifetime. I let out a small whimper and spun in a circle, my tail wagging so fast it blurred like a helicopter blade. Mariya laughed from the kitchen counter, where she was arranging a container of sliced strawberries with the kind of care an artist gives a canvas. She was like that—she saw magic in the ordinary, beauty in the arrangement of fruit, wonder in the way sunlight hit a glass of water. She was the heart of our family, the one who could turn a Tuesday afternoon into a fairy tale with just her words. "Roman, are you packed?" Mariya called up the stairs, and I heard the thunderous approach of my older brother—well, my human older brother—before I saw him. Roman came bounding down the steps two at a time, a backpack slung over one shoulder, his sneakers barely tied. He was twelve, all elbows and energy, with a grin that could light up a cave. He was my best friend in all the world, my partner in crime, my sometimes rival in games of tug-of-war that I always won because I was, after all, the cutest. "Ready since six a.m.," Roman declared, skidding into the kitchen in his socks. He scooped me up and nuzzled my face, and I licked his chin enthusiastically. "Pete's ready too. Look at his face. He knows." "Of course he knows," Lenny said, standing and stretching his tall frame. He tucked a dad joke into the air like a gift. "Why did the dog go to the park? Because he wanted to have a fetching good time!" He waited for the groan, and it came—from Roman, from Mariya, and even from me, in the form of a dramatic sigh. But secretly, I loved Lenny's jokes. They were terrible in the way warm socks are terrible on cold mornings—comfortingly so. The car ride to Haverford Reserve was a symphony of anticipation. I sat on Roman's lap in the back seat, my nose pressed against the cracked window, drinking in the world as it blurred past—trees and houses and other dogs walking their humans on leashes. The wind combed my white fur and made my eyes water, and I didn't care one bit. Mariya pointed out cloud shapes—a dragon, a castle, a ship—and Roman argued they looked more like a burrito, a bus, and a shoe. Lenny drove with one hand on the wheel and the other conducting an invisible orchestra to the oldies station. Everything felt golden. Everything felt like the beginning of a story worth telling. --- ## Chapter Two: A World Made of Green When we arrived at Community Park at Haverford Reserve, I thought my heart might burst right out of my chest like a firework. The park wasn't just a park—it was a kingdom. Rolling hills stretched in every direction, blanketed in grass so green it looked like the earth had been painted by a giant with an unlimited supply of emerald. Oak trees stood like ancient sentinels, their branches reaching toward each other overhead, forming cathedral arches of dappled light and shadow. A creek wound through the landscape like a silver ribbon, its surface catching the sunlight and throwing it back in a thousand tiny sparks. The air smelled of wildflowers, damp earth, and something sweet I couldn't name—something that made me want to run and run and never stop. "Okay, team," Lenny said, spreading a checkered blanket beneath the largest oak tree. He set the basket down with the reverence of a knight placing a holy relic. "Ground rules: everyone stays within shouting distance, Pete stays on his leash near the water, and nobody feeds the squirrels. Last time, Roman, they followed you for forty-five minutes." "That was one time!" Roman protested, but he was grinning. He unclipped my leash and crouched beside me. "You want to explore, buddy? Go ahead—just don't go too far." He ruffled my ears, and I bolted. I ran. Oh, how I ran. The grass was cool and soft beneath my paws, and the world was so vast, so endlessly open, that I felt like I was flying. I chased a butterfly—orange and black, dancing just above my nose—and I rolled in a patch of clover that smelled like heaven. Other dogs were there too: a golden retriever named Biscuit who greeted me with a polite sniff, a tiny Chihuahua named Pepper who yapped at me from her owner's arms, and a solemn old Basset Hound named Arthur who watched the world with tired, knowing eyes. I said hello to each of them, because that's what a good adventurer does—you greet everyone you meet, because you never know who might become a friend. It was near the creek, beneath the shade of a weeping willow whose leaves trailed in the water like green fingers, that I met Tom. He was a gray-and-white cat with the most unbothered expression I had ever seen on a living creature. He sat on a flat rock like a king on a throne, his tail curled around his paws, watching the water with half-closed eyes. When I approached, he didn't flinch. He simply turned his head and regarded me with the calm authority of someone who had seen everything and found most of it amusing. "Well, well," Tom said, his voice a low, velvety purr. "A puggle. In my park. That's bold." I skidded to a stop, my tail still wagging. "Your park?" I asked, tilting my head. "I thought this was everyone's park." Tom's whiskers twitched, and something like a smile crossed his face. "Smart and cute. Dangerous combination. Name's Tom. I'm the unofficial mayor of Haverford Reserve. I know every path, every shortcut, every hidden hollow. And you, my furry friend, look like you could use a guide." Before I could answer, a tiny brown blur shot out from behind the rock and nearly collided with my nose. It was a mouse—a small, sleek, impossibly fast mouse with round black eyes that sparkled with mischief. "Tom! You won't believe it! There's a hollow log on the north trail that's completely hollow—I mean completely—and I ran through the whole thing in three seconds! Three!" The mouse paused, noticed me, and froze. Then, slowly, a grin spread across his tiny face. "Hi! I'm Jerry. You're new. I love new. New is the best thing there is." And just like that, I had two new friends. Tom, the wise and watchful cat who knew every secret the park held, and Jerry, the brave and boundless mouse who treated the entire world like a playground. They were an unlikely pair—natural enemies, you'd think—but here they were, companions in this green kingdom, proof that friendship can bloom in the most unexpected soil. We talked and laughed beneath the willow tree, and the morning unfolded like a flower, full of color and warmth and the promise of more to come. --- ## Chapter Three: The Whisper of the Water The creek was the first test. I didn't want to admit it, but water terrified me. Not the shallow, gentle kind that sat in my water bowl—I was fine with that. But moving water, water that slid over rocks and disappeared into darkness, water that had depth and current and secrets I couldn't see—that water made my legs shake and my heart hammer like a drum in a thunderstorm. I didn't know why. Maybe it was instinct. Maybe it was something older than memory, buried deep in my puppy bones. But whatever it was, it was real, and it was powerful, and it lived in my chest like a cold, heavy stone. "Hey, Pete, want to cool your paws in the creek?" Roman called, already rolling up his jeans. He stepped onto the rocky shore and waded in ankle-deep, the water swirling around his sneakers. "It feels amazing! Come on!" I stood at the edge, my paws planted firmly on the grass, and stared at the water. It moved with a sound like whispering—constant, secretive, alive. The sunlight hit the surface and fractured into a thousand shifting lights, and beneath them, I could see the dark shapes of smooth stones and the occasional flash of a minnow's silver belly. It was beautiful. It was horrifying. "What's the matter, little dog?" Tom asked, appearing beside me with his silent, elegant step. He sat at the water's edge without hesitation, his reflection perfect and still on the surface. "You look like you've seen a ghost." I swallowed hard. "It's the water," I admitted, my voice small. "I'm afraid of it. The way it moves. The way you can't see the bottom. The way it could just… pull you in." Tom was quiet for a moment, which I appreciated. He didn't laugh or dismiss my fear. He simply sat with it, the way a good friend sits with you in the dark. "Fear of water is one of the oldest fears there is," Tom said finally, his voice thoughtful. "Even fish, who live in it, sometimes fight against the current. But here's what I've learned from watching this creek for years: the water isn't trying to pull you under. It's just trying to get somewhere. It's on a journey, same as you. If you respect it, it'll respect you." Jerry appeared on Tom's shoulder, barely making a dent in Tom's fur with his tiny weight. "I was afraid of water once too!" Jerry squeaked. "Then I fell in. And you know what happened? I floated! I'm small and I floated! If I can float, a puggle like you definitely can!" Roman waded closer, concern softening his face. "Hey, buddy. You don't have to come in if you're not ready. But I'm right here. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." His hand extended toward me, wet and open, and I looked at it—at the familiar lines of his palm, at the freckles on his wrist, at the steadiness of his gaze. Roman had never broken a promise to me. Not once. Not when he said he'd share his blanket on cold nights, not when he said he'd always come home from school, not when he said he'd be my best friend forever. I took a step. My paw touched the water, and a jolt of cold shot up my leg like electricity. I gasped, and my body wanted to retreat, to run back to the warm grass and the safe shade of the willow tree. But I looked at Roman's hand, at Jerry's encouraging grin, at Tom's calm, patient eyes, and I took another step. The water rose to my ankles, cold and tugging, and my legs trembled. "That's it, Pete! You're doing it!" Roman cheered, and his voice was like sunlight on my fur. I took one more step, and the creek held me—not gently, not kindly, but honestly. It pushed and pulled and whispered, and I stood in it, trembling but upright, and I felt something shift inside me. The cold stone in my chest cracked, just slightly, and warmth seeped into the fissure. I wasn't cured. I wasn't fearless. But I was braver. And for now, that was enough. --- ## Chapter Four: The Darkening Trail After our time at the creek, our little trio—Tom, Jerry, and me—wandered deeper into the reserve, following a trail that wound through a thicket of dogwood and wild azalea. The sun was still high, but the canopy grew thicker with every step, and the light that filtered through was green and underwater, like swimming through a sea of leaves. Lenny and Mariya's voices faded behind us, replaced by the rustle of unseen creatures and the occasional crack of a twig beneath my paws. I felt the thrill of exploration pulsing in my veins—but also, quieter, the first cold tickle of unease. "We should probably head back soon," I said, glancing over my shoulder. The trail behind us looked different—darker, narrower, as if the trees had leaned in to close it. Tom walked beside me with his unflappable grace, but even he seemed more alert, his ears rotating like radar dishes. "Probably," he agreed. "But there's something I want to show you first. A clearing. It's one of the most beautiful spots in the whole reserve. It's worth the extra steps." Jerry, riding on my back like a tiny cowboy, bounced with excitement. "Oh! Oh! I know the one! It has the big rock that looks like a turtle! Can we go? Can we?" Against my better judgment, I nodded. Adventure has a way of pulling you forward even when wisdom whispers back. We reached the clearing, and it was, as Tom promised, breathtaking. A massive boulder shaped like a turtle's shell sat in the center, surrounded by a carpet of moss so thick and soft it looked like green velvet. Wildflowers dotted the edges—purple, yellow, white—and a single beam of sunlight broke through the canopy and fell on the rock like a spotlight on a stage. "Wow," I breathed, and even Jerry was quiet for a moment, which was saying something. But the beauty was tinged with something else now: the light was changing. The beam narrowed, shifted, and turned gold, then amber, then a deep, dusky orange. Sunset was coming. And with it, darkness. "We need to go. Now," I said, and the urgency in my own voice scared me. We turned and plunged back into the trail, but the trees had changed. The shadows were longer, deeper, and they moved in ways that didn't match the wind. Every shape seemed to crouch and watch. The path that had been clear on the way in now branched and split in directions I didn't remember. My heart began to pound—not the excited pounding of the morning, but a slow, heavy thud that echoed in my ears like footsteps following me through the dark. I was afraid of the dark. I was afraid of being separated from my family. And now, both of those fears were coming true at once, wrapping around me like vines I couldn't break. "Tom, which way?" I asked, and my voice cracked. Tom stopped, his gray fur silver in the fading light. He looked left, then right, and for the first time since I'd met him, he looked uncertain. "I… I'm not sure," he said quietly. "The trails look different at dusk. Everything does." Jerry's tiny paws gripped my fur tighter. "It's okay," Jerry said, but his voice was small. "We just have to keep moving. We'll find the way." I looked at them—my friends, my companions in this suddenly scary world—and I felt a swell of something that pushed back against the fear. Not courage, exactly. Something softer. Responsibility. They were scared too. And if I fell apart, they'd have nothing to hold onto. So I straightened my legs, lifted my head, and took a step into the dark. Then another. Then another. The darkness pressed in around us, but we moved through it together, three small hearts beating against the silence of the coming night. --- ## Chapter Five: Lost in the Hollow The darkness came like a tide—slow, inevitable, and total. One moment the trail was lit by the last bruised light of sunset; the next, the sky was a deep, inky violet, and the trees were nothing but black shapes against it. The sounds of day—birdsong, the chatter of squirrels, the distant laughter of children—drained away and were replaced by a new orchestra: the chirp of crickets, the low hum of frogs near the creek, the occasional hoot of an owl somewhere far above, watching us with eyes I couldn't see. My paws moved mechanically, one in front of the other, on a trail I could barely make out. Every shadow seemed to lean toward me. Every rustle in the underbrush sent a spike of ice through my chest. "I want to go home," I whispered, and the words came out raw and honest, stripped of bravery. My eyes stung, and I blinked hard, refusing to let the tears fall. I was Pete the Puggle—bright-eyed, adventurous, the star of every story I told myself before sleep. But right now, in the dark, in the unknown, I was just a small, scared puppy who missed his family. I missed Lenny's steady voice and his terrible jokes. I missed Mariya's gentle hands and her way of finding wonder in everything. I missed Roman—his grin, his warmth, the way he called me "buddy" like it was the most important word in the language. The thought of them, somewhere out there, looking for me, made my chest ache with a pain that had nothing to do with cold or hunger. "Pete," Tom said, stopping in front of me. His eyes caught what little moonlight filtered through the trees and glowed like twin lanterns. "Look at me." I raised my eyes to his. "Fear is not weakness," he said, and his voice carried a gravity I'd never heard from him before. "Fear is information. It tells you what you care about. You're afraid because you love your family. You're afraid because this matters. That's not something to be ashamed of. That's something to hold onto." Jerry scrambled up to the top of my head and stood there, his tiny body trembling but his voice firm. "And we're going to find them. Because that's what friends do. We don't leave anyone in the dark." We pressed on, and the trail opened into a small hollow I didn't recognize—a circle of ancient trees surrounding a carpet of fallen leaves. The moon hung directly overhead, casting everything in a pale, silver glow that made the world look like a photograph from an old book. A stream—smaller than the creek, barely a trickle—ran through the far edge, and its soft sound was the only company we had. I collapsed onto the leaves, my legs suddenly too heavy to carry. Tom curled against my side, his fur warm and surprisingly comforting. Jerry burrowed into the space between my front paws and nestled there, his rapid heartbeat a tiny drum against my chest. "I once got separated from my family for a whole day," Jerry admitted softly, his voice barely above a whisper. "I was in a wall. Couldn't get out. Thought I'd never see anyone again. But I waited, and I called, and eventually… someone heard me. Someone always hears you, Pete. If you're brave enough to call out." His words settled over me like a blanket. I thought about that—about the courage it takes not just to face your fears but to call out through them, to make noise in the dark when every instinct tells you to be silent. I lifted my head and howled. It wasn't a big howl. It wasn't a brave howl. It was a small, trembling, white-flag of a howl that cracked in the middle. But it was mine. And I sent it out into the dark, and I hoped—with everything I had—that someone was listening. --- ## Chapter Six: Answered Calls The howl faded into the night, swallowed by the vastness of the reserve, and for a moment, the silence that followed was the loudest thing I'd ever heard. My ears strained against it, reaching for any sound—a footstep, a voice, a crack of a branch—that might mean someone had heard me. Nothing. The crickets sang their indifferent song. The frogs hummed their low, steady note. The owl, somewhere above, asked its endless question. And beneath it all, my heart beat its desperate rhythm, and I felt the cold weight of despair settling over me like a second coat of fur. "Again," Tom said, his voice quiet but firm. He pressed his side more firmly against mine, and I could feel the steady, calm pace of his heartbeat—a metronome against my own racing drum. "Call again." Jerry squeezed my paw with his tiny foot. "Louder this time, Pete. Don't hold back. Hold nothing back." I closed my eyes, gathered every ounce of breath in my small body, and howled again. This time, it was louder. This time, it came from somewhere deeper—not just my lungs but my heart, my bones, every cell that remembered what home felt like and wanted it back. The howl rose and rose, climbing through the trees, piercing the canopy, reaching for the stars. And then—impossibly, wonderfully—I heard it. A voice. "Pete! PETE! BUDDY, WHERE ARE YOU?" It was Roman. It was my brother's voice, raw and urgent and cracking with emotion, cutting through the dark like a lighthouse beam through fog. My tail wagged so hard it hurt. I scrambled to my feet, nearly stepping on Jerry, who yelped and then laughed. "He heard you! He heard you, Pete!" Jerry was bouncing, literally bouncing, his tiny body leaving the ground with each jump. Tom stood and stretched, and I saw something on his face I'd never seen before: relief. Pure, unguarded relief that softened his features and made him look, for just a moment, like the vulnerable, caring creature he truly was beneath all that cool. "ROMAN! OVER HERE!" I barked, and then barked again, and again, each bark louder and more joyful than the last. I heard crashing through the underbrush—branches snapping, leaves scattering—and then a flashlight beam swept through the trees like a searching hand. It found me, and I squinted against its brightness, and behind the light was Roman. My Roman. His face was streaked with dirt and tears, his hair wild, his jacket torn where he'd pushed through thorns. He fell to his knees, and I launched myself into his arms, and he caught me and held me so tight I could feel his heartbeat against my own. "I found you," he gasped, his voice breaking. "I found you, I found you, I found you." He said it like a prayer, like a promise, like the most important words in any language. "Whoa, who's this?" Roman asked, noticing Tom and Jerry. Jerry stood on his hind legs and waved. "Hi! I'm Jerry! I'm a mouse! I'm very small and very brave, and your dog is a hero!" Tom sat down and regarded Roman with his characteristic calm. "Tom. I've been looking after your puggle. He's quite remarkable, you know. Faced down his fears tonight like a veteran." Roman looked at me, then at them, and his eyes filled with fresh tears—but these were different. These were the tears that come when something broken gets made whole again. "Thank you," he said to them, and his voice was thick with gratitude. "Thank you for being his friends." Jerry wiped his own tiny eyes. "That's what friends are for," he said simply. And in that moment, in that moonlit hollow, surrounded by ancient trees and the soft sound of the stream, the world felt whole and right and safe. --- ## Chapter Seven: The Walk Home The walk back through the reserve was nothing like the walk in. The darkness was the same—still thick, still deep, still pressing against us from every side—but it felt different. It felt like a blanket instead of a wall. Roman carried me in his arms, my body tucked against his chest, and I could feel the rise and fall of his breathing, steady and strong, like the waves of a gentle ocean. His flashlight carved a path through the shadows, and where its beam fell, the world came alive—mushrooms glowing pale on a fallen log, a spider's web strung between branches like a necklace of diamonds, a pair of raccoon eyes blinking at us from a hollow tree before disappearing. The night wasn't empty. It was full. Full of life, full of secrets, full of a beauty that only revealed itself when you were brave enough to look. "You know," Roman said quietly, adjusting me in his arms, "I was scared too. When we realized you were gone, I mean. Dad wanted to call the park rangers, and Mom was already on the phone, but I said no. I said I'd find you. I had to find you. Because you're my dog, Pete. You're my best friend." His voice caught, and he cleared his throat. "I ran through the trails calling your name, and I was terrified I wouldn't find you. But I kept going. Because that's what you do for the people you love. You keep going, even when you're scared." I pressed my nose against his neck and breathed him in—sweat and dirt and the faintest trace of the peanut butter from the sandwiches—and I understood, in that moment, that courage wasn't the absence of fear. It was love, moving forward despite it. Tom walked beside us, his steps silent and sure, navigating the trail with the confidence of someone who'd lived in this park long enough to know it by touch. Jerry rode on Tom's back, exhausted but content, his tiny eyes half-closed. "You know," Tom said, glancing up at Roman, "your dog faced three fears tonight. The water, the dark, and being separated from you. He didn't conquer them all at once. He faced them one at a time, with help, with honesty. That's not just courage. That's wisdom." Roman looked down at me, and I looked up at him, and something passed between us—a wordless understanding, a bond that went deeper than language. "He's pretty amazing," Roman said softly. "But so are his friends." Jerry's sleepy voice drifted up from Tom's back: "We're all amazing. Every single one of us. Even the owl." We emerged from the trail and into the open meadow, and there they were—Lenny and Mariya, standing beneath the oak tree where we'd picnicked that morning, a flashlight in Lenny's hand and a blanket in Mariya's. When they saw us, Mariya let out a cry—a sound of pure, unrestrained relief that I felt in my bones—and she ran. Lenny ran. They reached us in seconds, and I was passed from Roman's arms to Mariya's, and then to Lenny's, and then back to Mariya's, and everyone was talking and crying and laughing all at once, a beautiful chaos of love that I never wanted to leave. "My baby, my baby, my baby," Mariya murmured into my fur, and I licked her face and felt her tears warm and salt on my tongue. Lenny wrapped his arms around all of us—Mariya, Roman, me—and his voice, usually so steady, trembled. "Never again, buddy. We're never letting you out of sight again." Then, because he was Lenny and couldn't help himself, he added: "Why did the puggle cross the park? To get to the other side of his family!" And everyone groaned, and everyone laughed, and the night felt warm and whole. --- ## Chapter Eight: Lessons Beneath the Stars We sat beneath the oak tree, the five of us—Lenny, Mariya, Roman, me, and my two new friends, Tom and Jerry, who had been welcomed with open arms and leftover sandwiches. The moon hung above us like a lantern, and the stars had come out in force, scattered across the sky like salt on a dark tablecloth. The meadow was quiet now, the other families long gone, and the park belonged to us and the night creatures and the soft, constant murmur of the creek in the distance. Mariya had spread every blanket we'd brought, and we lay in a pile—warm, tangled, together—and the relief of it, the sheer, overwhelming gratitude of simply being here, in this place, with these people, was so enormous that it made my chest ache with sweetness. "Tonight was scary," Mariya said, stroking my fur with gentle, rhythmic motions. "But I'm proud of you, Pete. I'm proud of all of you." She looked at Roman, who was lying beside me with his arm draped over my back, and at Tom and Jerry, who were sharing a piece of cheese with the earnest camaraderie of old friends. "You found each other. You helped each other. You were brave when it mattered most." Lenny nodded, his face soft in the moonlight. "That's the thing about fear," he said, and for once, his voice held no joke—only wisdom. "It feels like a wall, but it's really a door. You just have to be willing to push through it. And you don't have to push alone. That's what family is for. That's what friends are for." "I was afraid of the water," I said—or rather, I thought it, in the way dogs think, and somehow they understood. "And I was afraid of the dark. And I was afraid of being lost, of being without you. But I learned something tonight. Fear isn't the enemy. It's the mirror. It shows you what you love. And when you know what you love, you know what to fight for." Roman squeezed me gently. "That's pretty deep, buddy." "He gets it from me," Lenny said, and Mariya threw a strawberry at him, and everyone laughed, and the laughter rose into the night air and joined the stars. Tom, who had been quiet, spoke last. "This park has been my home for years. I've watched families come and go, seasons turn, storms pass. But tonight was special. Tonight, I saw a puppy face the three things that scare him most—and not with fists, but with heart. That's the bravest thing I've ever seen." Jerry, curled in the crook of my neck, yawned and added: "And I saw a cat and a mouse be best friends, which is honestly the more impressive feat." Tom flicked Jerry's ear with his tail, and Jerry giggled, and the sound was like a bell, clear and bright and full of joy. As the night deepened and our eyelids grew heavy, I lay there surrounded by warmth and love and the soft breathing of the people and creatures who mattered most to me. The fears were still there, somewhere—smaller now, quieter, curled up in the corners of my heart. But they didn't own me anymore. I had walked through the dark and found light on the other side. I had stood in the water and not been swept away. I had been lost and found again. And I had learned, in the deepest, most truthful part of myself, that courage is not the absence of fear but the decision to keep walking through it, hand in paw, heart to heart, with the people who make the walking worth it. *** The End ***


Use these buttons to read the story aloud:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pete the Puggle's Courageous Adventure at Lister Park 2026-10-01T01:31:20.164067

"Pete the Puggle's Courageous Adventure at Lister Park"🐾 ...